Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Yakima Weekend

This last weekend i traveled to yakia for my dads birthday. On sunday morning i woke up and decided that the day was too nice to not go out and photograph. I had marked some spots in my head that i had always wanted to go to in the morning light so out i traveled. First i went down fruitvale Blvd. and stoped to photograph some old motels and the stop and go drive in. Then i ended up in the wharehouse district on 1st ave and took some shots of the apple bins and cold storage buildings. eventually i made my way south towards the union gap area with a little detour to the Super D Bingo.(it used to be a Super D Grocery store) after all that i still had time and i forgot to turn so i went to the cities of Wapato and Parker. All and All i made some great additions to my yakima project.

Apple bins- Yakima, WA 2008
Super D Bingo-Yakima, WA 2008

Stop and Go -Yakima, WA 2008


First Babtist church, Union Gap, WA 2008




2 comments:

Ande said...

Lots of fun pics. Especailly when you know where they are. Looks like you had a good productive weekend. Did you eat a piece of texas sheet cake for me?

Just Us said...

Hey great pics. Can't wait to see the others you took. I like the black and white stop and go. But don't I always like your black and white pics?