Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Discovery Bay to Clallam Bay to Neah Bay and back

Yesterday i had the oppertunity to travel to Neah Bay for a meeting. it is about as far as you can get west and north in the state of washington and about 2 hours from port angeles. I traveled thru several small communities on my trip and was glad i got to photograph them (it made the trip less tedious) if you notice in the first picture there is snow on the ground. this is very uncommon for the area and unheard of in the month of april. I did end up driving thru an ice storm white out and almost had to stop because i couldn't see the road or the car in from of me.Luckily this lasted for only about 3 miles before it disappeared. If i wanted snow in april i would have stayed in Idaho.

Beaver Washington
Rosie the fish Seiku Washington

local grafitti Highway 112 washington


RV Park Clallam Bay washington



Discovery Bay Washington





1 comment:

Ande said...

I love the fish lady.So funny. You guys are having really weird weather. Jaxon keeps having games in the snow. I don't remember having snow this close to may.