Saturday, January 23, 2010

Photographing with my assisstant

This week I went out photographing and took Irish with me for a little daddy daughter time.  Irish has a little old digital camera of her own and so we ventured out to one of my favorite spots to start out at, the old Yakima Mall.  Then we snaked around the downtown area and checked out the Larson building wnet down to first street and eventually made it back to the car on Naches Ave.  Irish has quite the eye and enjoyed going with me. 

At one point she said "dad, some of the pictures you take I find boring.  So I'm going to take my own instead."

Her are some of mine and some of her shots.  Enjoy


My Assisstant


Naches Ave


Empty store front
Yakima


Larson Building

These are Irish's









this on is on the Car ride home.  Self portrait.

2 comments:

Kate said...

How cute! She did a fabulous job, I see you're training her well. What a fun daddy daughter date!

Bano said...

You're right, she's got a great eye!