Tuesday, January 01, 2008

i can't find a good photo lab

So moving into the area, i have been searching for a good/decent photo lab that i can use when i am working on my projects. So far i have found no black and white labs and only two color labs. So i tried the color lab yesterday and revieved the sale of all there photos are matched for density and color corrected, not just ran thru the machine. So i turned in a roll i had shot on my yakima project. as i was picking up my pictures i was being rung up and the total was $14 that is alot for a roll of color. as i get in my car i look at the photos and they are flat and grey and ugly and not quality. was my camera not working right...no i just changed the batteries and it has never done this before. So i take the negitives and scan them in my computer open up photoshop and ajust the levels on them. (no it is not manipulation) They now look 100 times better the color is right . let me show you the difference.

Fixed
Striaght from the lab



No comments: